It was a few months back that I was tagged to answer a bunch of questions and so here they are:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted somewhere to express myself.
2. Aside from Blogging what hobbies do you have?
I like to write poetry, read, meditate, journal, do hand embroidery, doodle, learn about the brain, put together outfits, watch documentaries and paint my nails.
3. What is your favourite TV series?
I’d probably have to go with Felicity.
4. What is your personal favourite blog post you have written and why?
On one of my previous blogs I did a series called just a moment. My favourite is probably the one I wrote about someone with bright eyes who made me smile.
5. What is your favourite film and why?
Maybe an 80s classic like Say Anything.
6. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It would have to be something fairly healthy so maybe soup, like my parents make it.
7. Who is your favourite blogger?
Probably Seth Godin because reading his blog has changed my life.
8. What was your favourite school subject and why?
Either Maths or English. Maths because I thought it was cool that you could do all this stuff with numbers an English because it gave me the freedom to express myself through words.
9. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go?
It’d have to be Australia. I’ve wanted to go there since I was a kid.
10. If you could only follow 5 Instagram accounts who would they be?
I can only think of 4, Wandering Ozzie, Trace Elliss Ross, Zanita and Chaka Bars.
11. What is your favourite food?
And so there we have 11 answers to some questions that I think give a good insight into the person behind the blog.